Wednesday, July 25, 2012

He's Got the Lochte

The ladies of YBMMF are big fans of Ryan Lochte...as long as he doesn't talk. (Seriously, have you heard this guy talk? It's not pretty.) Therefore, we admire his business sense in marketing these bad boys on his web site, a place where you can also buy the official Ryan Lochte workout video OMGOMGOMG!

White Lochte “All American Reezy Jeah” novelty glasses

As we are over age 25, we did not know what either "Reezy" or "Jeah" meant. Luckily, I have a 21-year-old intern, who patiently explained this to us. "Jeah" means "really good." Okay. And Ryan is apparently a fan of Young Jeezy, so likes to be known as "Reezy."

That explanation made me feel about 70 years old. To make myself feel younger, I went to the Wu-Tang name generator, which is my generation's Reezy/Jeezy, whatever. And my name? Drunken Bastard.




No comments:

Post a Comment