Sunday, May 1, 2011

Messy, Messy Chelsy Davey

I have to say it, I am a little afraid of Chelsy Davy. She sort of looks like she was the meanest alpha girl in her private school, or like Jenna Bush without Laura Bush's oversight. So, assuming she'd like to eventually become Mrs. Prince Harry (and hello! we would all like that!), this is a good day to look the part, right? Be future-princessy? Apparently not.

Re: my post below on also being a curvy girl, let me say: this neckline is not flattering. And the hair! This is the day to hire someone! This is the day to be a blond Kate when it comes to your hair! People love her because she would never leave the house looking like this. Based on the reaction of the 200 women I watched the wedding with, Harry is the hottest ticket in the world. Work for it!

1 comment:

  1. StatelygentlemancallerMay 9, 2011 at 7:44 PM

    Mean girl...hum..looks more trailer park trash with the poor dents. I know she's british and all but man it's 2011 and you have tons of cash - get some better teeth girl!

    -Statelygentlemancaller

    ReplyDelete